Maybe you don’t make New Years resolutions. I don’t either. It may be a good idea though to consider ways to care for your soul at the beginning of 2009. In summary of the last several months of Cannon Beach log posts, I offer ten creative ways to care for your soul this new year. Cannon Beach Log rolled over our first year of blogging this week. Thanks for coming in for a visit!
· Accept the present moment as an empty chalice waiting to be filled with God’s spiritual refreshment.
· Find the balancing point and move quietly to the center.
· Unplug your life.
· Fill the cracks in your day with vision, God’s Word and creativity.
· Take five.
· Live playfully and intentionally with others.
· Look up at the “star-snowed fields of sky”.
· Cultivate wonder.
· Pay attention to children, especially those in distress.
· Live with grace upon grace.